Young: I Timothy 4:12 One Night is a “done-for-you” resource for one complete night of youth ministry based on I Timothy 4:12.
Students will see that their young age doesn’t limit how God can use them.
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.” – 1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV)
What example are you setting for younger and older people in your life?
Young Comes With:
- Large Group Lesson (Teaching Outline, Presentation Slides, Object Lesson & Video Clip Suggestions)
- Small Group Discussion Questions & additional Bible Study
TWO GAMES (instructions/slides included)
- Dance Dance Revolution Live (Active Game)
- Baby Face (Screen Game)
MEDIA, HANDOUTS, SCHEDULE & WORSHIP
- Slides for Lesson and Screen Game
- Leader Meeting and Small Group Handouts
- Schedule & Worship Song Suggestions
STILL NOT SURE? GET A FREE SAMPLE “ONE NIGHT” TO LOOK OVER, JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!