10. It is all about intergenerational connections.
9. Stories from the past lead to teaching moments in the present.
8. Experiences are shared face-to-face, in circles, not in rows.
7. Tradition is not a dirty word and can hold value for the next generation.
6. Politics have no place there and should be left alone.
5. Sharing and passing things along allows everyone to be fed well.
4. There is always something to be thankful for, even in the toughest years.
3. Family is important and should be celebrated.
2. Always make room for more because there is always more to come!
1. There should be no “kid tables”; everyone deserves to sit together, have an equal voice, and enjoy being fed equally.