“JBF’s: Just Being Friends” (One Night Youth Ministry Resource) a “done-for-you” resource about relationships/dating for one complete night of youth ministry programming, EVERYTHING is Included!!
Students will understand what “just being friends” with someone of the opposite sex looks likes and why waiting to date for a while might be a good idea.
“Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.” – Romans 12:9–10 (ESV)
Is this time in my life the best time to be in a serious dating relationship, or would this moment be better for me to focus on building better friendships?
JBFs (Just Being Friends) Comes With:
- Large Group Lesson (Teaching Outline, Presentation Slides, Object Lesson & Video Clip Suggestions)
- Small Group Discussion Questions & additional Bible Study
TWO GAMES (instructions/slides included)
- The BFF Face-Off (Active Game)
- The Ship Name Game (Screen Game)
MEDIA, HANDOUTS, SCHEDULE & WORSHIP
- Slides for Lesson and Screen Game
- Leader Meeting and Small Group Handouts
- Schedule & Worship Song Suggestions
NOT SURE? GET A FULL FREE SAMPLE “ONE NIGHT” TO LOOK OVER.