Follow Me (One Night Resource) A “done-for-you” resource for one complete night of youth ministry about being a follower of Jesus!
Students will develop a biblical understanding of what it means to be a follower of Jesus. The lesson will challenge them to choose to become a true disciple of Jesus.
“‘Come, follow me,’” Jesus said, ‘and I will send you out to fish for people.’” – Matthew 4:19 (NIV)
What does it mean to be called a follower of Jesus?
Follow Me (One Night Resource) Comes With:
- Large Group Lesson (Teaching Outline, Presentation Slides, Object Lesson & Video Clip Suggestions)
- Small Group Discussion Questions & additional Bible Study
TWO GAMES (instructions/slides included)
- Face Fishing Face-Off (Active Game)
- TikTok Takedown (Screen Game)
MEDIA, HANDOUTS, SCHEDULE & WORSHIP
- Slides for Lesson and Screen Game
- Leader Meeting and Small Group Handouts
- Schedule & Worship Song Suggestions