Change Your Attitude One Night is a “done-for-you” resource for one complete night of youth ministry.
Help students examine their negative and bad attitudes. They will reflect on how one wrong attitude in their lives can lead to another, leaving them stuck. This lesson will challenges them to change their attitude.
“Not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus” – Phil. 2:4–5
How is your attitude?
Change Your Attitude Comes With:
- Large Group Lesson (Teaching Outline, Presentation Slides, Object Lesson & Video Clip Suggestions)
- Small Group Discussion Questions & additional Bible Study
TWO GAMES (instructions/slides included)
- What Are You Feeling? (Active Game)
- Emoji Attitude (Screen Game)
MEDIA, HANDOUTS, SCHEDULE & WORSHIP
- Slides for Lesson and Screen Game
- Leader Meeting and Small Group Handouts
- Schedule & Worship Song Suggestions
NOT SURE? GET A FULL, FREE SAMPLE “ONE NIGHT” TO LOOK OVER.