Introducing “Uncommon Cents” — A Youth Group One Night
Youth Group One Night is a “done-for-you” resource with everything you need for one complete night of youth ministry. We’ve created this free sample for you to try.
ABOUT UNCOMMON CENTS
Students will develop a biblical perspective about their money and spending. They’ll be challenged to think honestly about the Christmas season—are they more focused on spending and receiving than on blessing others? These principles apply all year.
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” – Matthew 6:21 (NIV)
Is this time of year more about money and spending or genuinely understanding God’s true blessings?
UNCOMMON CENTS COMES WITH
- Large Group Lesson (Teaching Outline, Presentation Slides, Object Lesson & Video Clip Suggestions)
- Small Group Discussion Questions & additional Bible Study
TWO GAMES (instructions/slides included)
- Who Wants to Be A Penny-aire? (Active Game)
- Naughty or Nice Price? (Screen Game)
MEDIA, HANDOUTS, SCHEDULE & WORSHIP
- Slides for Lesson and Screen Game
- Leader Meeting and Small Group Handouts
- Schedule & Worship Song Suggestions