Founder and Owner of Youth Ministry Hub
Youth and Family Ministry has been my calling and passion for almost 28 years. My secondary calling and passion is youth workers themselves, their health, marriages, and families.
I studied at Education at Mt. Vernon Nazarene University, Biblical Studies and Counseling Psychology at Clark Summit University, and studied at Davis College. My choice of education and study has given me a unique perspective and strategy in the ministries I have served.
I have served a variety of kinds of churches, in unique places around the country. I have been able to serve churches in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Louisiana, Wisconsin, and even Washington, D.C. I am currently serving a church in the Chicagoland area as a family pastor. I have worked with students, families, and pastors in underprivileged rural settings to urban areas to military communities to upper class suburbs.
Quite a few years ago, connecting with fellow youth pastors and leaders, I discovered that there was very little resources specific to the middle years (5th–9th grade) in youth ministry and not much for the growing movement toward family and parent engaged ministry. Additionally, there was limited affordable resources to train and support youth workers outside of major events and publications. Over the last 10+ years, I have been creating resources, building networks, mentoring and speaking to help meet those needs.
Youth Ministry Hub is a continuation of my heart for local youth workers, their ministries, families, and callings.
I HAVE WRITTEN FOR AND PARTNERED WITH PLACES LIKE:
- Youth Ministry Resources: LeaderTreks, Download Youth Ministry, Orange: XP3, Youth Specialties
- Parent & Family Resources: Ministry to Parents, The Source of Parents, D6, INCMN
- Publications: Youth Worker Journal, Group Magazine
I HAVE SPOKEN AT:
- Youth Ministry Training Events Like: Youth Specialties: National Youth Worker Convention, Next Ministry Conferences, Vision of Youth: National Youth Workers, Summit, Beyond Kids Ministry Conference)
- Student Events Like: Retreats/Conferences: Black Rock Retreat Center, Brethren in Christ Northeast, Carlisle EFC Students
- Summer Camp Weeks: Camp Patmos, River Valley Ranch, Mill Creek Church Students
SPEAKING FOR YOU
I would love to speak at your next youth worker training, student event, or parent/family training. I believe it’s a great honor to be able speak and be a guest of your ministry. Every time I speak, my goal is to be practical and add value to those in attendance. If you think I would be a good fit for your event, please fill out the speaker request form and we can discuss your needs.