A crazy and silly game to separate the sheep from the goats for your youth group?
Five Different Ways to Play:
- Play it in small groups or as pairs
- Play it as an upfront face-off challenge (one-on-one or sending “heroes” from each team, each round)
- Play it adult vs. student challenge.
- Play it as a “This or That” (move left, if you think it “sheep”, move right if you think it “goat”)
- Play it as a “Know It or Throw It”. (person comes to the front to hold the prize, get the answer right stay, miss the question throw the prize to someone else & that person comes up and continues)
- A Full Powerpoint Presentation
- A Full Set of 27 JPG Slides for use in any presentation program (Pro-Presenter, Media Shout, Keynote…