LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOUR STUDENTS DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER!? WANT TO CHANGE IT UP A BIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY PARTIES. NEED A FUN THEME FOR FOOD, GAMES, OR EVEN A LESSON THIS MONTH?
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO “MAKE EVERY WEEK SPECIAL” IN DECEMBER BY CONSIDER THESE HILARIOUS HOLIDAYS…
- Dec. 5th: Day of the Ninja. Play some ninja games and have an American Ninja Warrior Challenge.
- Dec. 7th: National Cotton Candy Day. Serve up some fresh hot cotton candy or order a box of pre-made and enjoy the night!
- Dec. 8th: National Brownies Day. Simple and easy way to make your night fun! Consider adding some ice cream and toppings!
- Dec. 13th: Ice Cream Day. If you miss brownie day, make it up to your students with ice cream sundaes!
- Dec. 14th: International Monkey Day. The possibilities are endless with this day from crazy monkey game to serving up banana splits!
- Dec. 16th: National Chocolate Covered Everything Day. We did this one a few years ago with a few crockpots of chocolate, and everyone brought something to share for a chocolate potluck!
- Dec; 26th: National Whiners Day. Have some fun with this one have your best whiners come up and have a “whiner winner face-off”.
- Dec. 28th: Boxing Day! Either do something with boxes OR…It is on with some big glove boxing matches, found a cheap pair of these online a few years ago and we had a blast at our Christmas party.
- Dec. 28th: National Card Playing Day. This day was made for youth groups!
- Dec. 30th: Bacon Day. Serve it up hot and crispy, then play “Bacon Bits of Truth” from our game store! A great way to end the year before everyone starts dieting?