One Nights are all-inclusive, “done-for-you” resources for one complete night of youth ministry, with everything you need to have maximum impact with minimal preparation for your youth group gatherings.
WHO IS ONE NIGHT FOR?
For ministry with middle school or high school students. One Night is designed to be easily used by everyone—from new volunteers to experienced youth workers.
Uncommon Cents One Night Lesson Overview:
Students will develop a biblical perspective about their money and spending. They’ll be challenged to think honestly about the Christmas season—are they more focused on spending and receiving than on blessing others? These principles apply all year.
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” – Matthew 6:21 (NIV)
Is this time of year more about money and spending or genuinely understanding God’s true blessings?
Uncommon Cents One Night Comes With:
- Large Group Lesson (Teaching Outline, Presentation Slides, Object Lesson & Video Clip Suggestions)
- Small-Group Discussion Questions & additional Bible Study
TWO GAMES (instructions/slides included)
- Who Wants to Be A Penny-aire? (Active Game)
- Naughty or Nice Price? (Screen Game)
MEDIA, HANDOUTS, SCHEDULE & WORSHIP
- Slides for Lesson and Screen Game
- Leader Meeting and Small Group Handouts
- Schedule & Worship Song Suggestions